Questions about TelSmart
- What are our terms and conditions?
Click here to read our terms and conditions:
- What is meant by our Cookie Statement?
Click here if you want to know more about our Cookie Statement: https://stag.telsmart.eu/cookie-statement/
- Do you see something on our website that is incorrect or no longer applies?
Have you seen something on our website that is incorrect or no longer applies?
Read what you can do about it here: https://stag.telsmart.eu/disclaimer/
- What are our call rates?
If you want to know what the cost is for a particular conversation, click here: www.telsmart.eu/tarieven-overzicht
- Which TelSmart vacancies are currently open?
Click here to see what future colleagues we are looking for: https://stag.telsmart.eu/jobs/
- New question in TelSmart hooray!
We enter the word hooray as a test keyword.
- Sample letters of termination for your current providerAs an extra service* to you, we provide you with a number of examples of standard letters of termination:– for the termination of services at Telenet– for the termination of services at Proximus– for the termination of services at other providersIMPORTANT: you should only send this after we have informed you that the installation has been completed. You should also be sure to check the contents of the letter for accuracy before sending it.If you have any questions or queries about the letter of termination, please contact your account manager. They can help you with this._x000D_
*We offer you this as an extra service but we are not responsible for the correctness of the content, nor for the timely dispatch to the previous operator. We will therefore under no circumstances compensate invoices from the previous operator._x000D_
- BNP Acquis insurance
If your renting agreement is with BNP, be sure to read the attached brochures containing important information.
This notification is purely for information purposes. This is a matter for Acquis.
Do you have any questions surrounding this?
Then be sure to contact Acquis via number 0800/022.54.69.
- Would you like to attend a Webinar?
Would you like to register for one of our upcoming webinars?
You can do this by signing up via this link: