Can you use commercial hold music?

If you want to use a commercial or well-known tune for your hold music, you may need to purchase a licence for this from Unisono.

Unisono is the joint platform of Sabam, PlayRight and SIMIM.
By purchasing a licence, royalties are paid to the artist who produced the song.
You can consult the relevant rates on the Unisono website:
You can also request such a licence on the Unisono website.

Any Questions? Send us a mail!

Was this post helpful?